Detoxing your scalp is extremely important to maintaining a healthy hair regimen full of growth and retention. To detox you will need to exfoliate.
- Exfoliating your scalp helps to get rid of dead skin cells.
- Unclog your pores.
- Remove impurities as well as impurities to help stimulate and promote hair growth
- Freedom from hair to look dull, greasy.
- Giving your hair extra shine.
How To Do Scalp Detox :- Process 1
1 teaspoon of baking soda
Baking soda is a natural cleansing ingredient that absorbs oils, grease, and product residue from your hair.
2 tablespoons of olive oil
Olive oil is filled with antioxidants great for fighting dandruff and dry scalp. The oil can prevent hair loss by reducing the chances of Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) production (a hormone that decreases the hair follicle shaft growth which can cause hair loss).
1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
Cinnamon contains organic compounds eugenol and cinnamaldehyde which are antiviral, antifungal, and antibacterial. This is said to prevent fungal and bacterial infections of the scalp.
Steps to detoxifying your scalp:
- Step-1 Mix all ingredients in a small container.
- Step-2 Part your hair in small sections and apply the mask down each part on the scalp.
- Step-3 Massage the mask into the scalp in a gentle circular motion.
- Step-4 Cover your hair and scalp with a shower cap for 10 -15 minutes.
- Step-5 Shampoo and conditioner your hair as normal.For an alternative to shampooing your hair, you can finish the detox treatment off with a apple cider vinegar rinse and then condition as normal. Apple cider vinegar, or ACV, helps to balance the hair and scalp ph levels, kills the bacteria that causes dandruff and itchy scalp, and gives the hair extra shine.